A Bilingual Baby

A Bilingual Baby

viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

My blog is listed on MumAbroad!

Share:

Good news! My blog is listed on MumAbroad Spain. MumAbroad Spain offers advice in English from local mums on life in Spain with babies, toddlers and kids. I'm not a mum abroad, because I was born in Barcelona and I live in my home town, but I've read MumAbroad for years. It's a great resource when you're looking for classes, services and tips on different subjects. So, I'm really glad that A Bilingual Baby is listed on MumAbroad Spain - mums in Barcelona! Thank you for listing my blog on your website! You can follow MumAbroad on facebook, too.


Share:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

¡Gracias por dar vidilla al blog con tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...