A Bilingual Baby

A Bilingual Baby

lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

Do you want me to review your book, app, shortfilm in 2014?

Share:

A Bilingual Baby is a personal blog. My name's Marta, I work as a professional translator and love languages, literature and cinema. I love to write about books and films, retro design, illustration and toys, lovely clothes, and activities, getaways and trips for families. I also love my city, so, I like to recommend activities in Barcelona, such as workshops, and film, book or illustration festivals.

So far, I have reviewed DVDs, books and apps by Kumon Publishing North America, Kids Yoga Stories (U.S.A.), Fabuloos Dreams (Spain), Usborne Publishing (U.K.), R. Trigg (Usborne Barcelona), Pan MacMillan (U.K.) and Barefoot (U.S.A.), Ben and Bella (Germany) and Yes, I Speak English (U.S.A.).

Would you like me to review your product, service or festival on A Bilingual Baby? Would you like me to host a giveaway on my blog? If so, please, fill out this form.  Alternatively, you can send me an e-mail abilingualbabyblogmarta (a) gmail.com.

After receiving your form or your e-mail, if your idea is a good fit for my blog, I will contact you. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I look forward to hearing from you. 

        
Share:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

¡Gracias por dar vidilla al blog con tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...