A Bilingual Baby

A Bilingual Baby

miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Which Witch is Which?

Share:


Which Witch is Which? (Lyrics)

Three baby witches were born one day
They all looked exactly the same
The father came in, looked at each one of them
And the only thing that he could say... was...

Which witch is which?
Which witch is which?
They all look the same, now I'll ask if I may
Which witch is which?

The mother witch looked at each of them
She studied the hairs on their chin
The ears and the nose, the legs and the toes
They all looked exactly the same...
And she had to say

Which witch is which?
Which witch is which?
They all look alike, now I'll ask if I might
Which witch is which? Hahahaha!

Hmmmm...........

They grew up and went to witches school
To learn how to break all the rules
The teacher looked up, dropped her witches brew cup!
And sat staring at them, like a fool
"I know one of you is named Wanda..." 
"That's Me."
I know another of you is named Mathilda..."
"Present!"
The third is Eudora..."
"Here!"
"But I implore ya... Tell me who is who! Will ya?"

She asked them, "Which witch is which?"
(She wanted to know.)
Which witch is which?
Which witch is which?
They all look the same, now I'll ask if I may
Which witch is which?
"Ha ha ha Ha ha!"

Which witch is which?

But even as they began to speak
Their voices had the very same squeak
"My name is Wanda." My name is Mathilda." "And I'm Eudora, you see!"

They grew the witch sisters, all three
Rode broomsticks and laughed, Hee hee hee!
On Halloween night, they raised such a fright!
People would see them, all three, and they'd scream!! "Aaaaggghhhhh!!
"Look!" Shouted the people below... "Those witches are sisters you know!"
They have the same eyes, the same hair, the same cries!
They even wear the same clothes....

They shouted, "Which witch is which?"
Which witch is which?
Which witch is which?
Now they all look alike, now we'll ask if we might
Which witch is which?!
... which witch is which?

Now, when the three sister witches come knocking on your door
Trick or Treat! Trick or Treat! Trick or Treat! Ahhh Whoooooooo!

Trick or Treat!!!

On Halloween night, and you're not sure
which is Mathilda, Eudora and Wanda...
Don't Be Scared! Just ask them once more

Ask them, which witch is which?
Which witch is which?
Which witch is which?
You all look alike, now I'll ask if I might
Which witch is which?

(Are you Mathilda? Or is that you? Their noses look the same.
They all have the same green skin. And they laugh the same.
They're all pretty scary. I think I gotta go now.... Good Night!!!! 
uh, Good Night!")
Share:

1 comentario:

  1. que bueno me ha encantado!!!! que pena no llegar al sorteo, besos

    ResponderEliminar

¡Gracias por dar vidilla al blog con tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...