A Bilingual Baby

A Bilingual Baby

miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

Sorteo de libro de Charlotte Link

Share:
En el fantástico blog de literatura Carmen y amigos, sortean un libro de la escritora alemana Charlotte Link. ¿No hablas alemán? Don't panic! Yo tampoco lo hablo, pero el amable traductor Albert Vitó lo ha traducido al castellano para nosotros. El libro es una mezcla de novela policíaca y drama familiar. Me encantaría leerlo este verano. ¿Os animáis a apuntaros al sorteo? Aquí tenéis la información. Ahora, solamente falta encontrar un rato al día para leer, algo complicado cuando se tienen niños pequeños...
Share:

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello! I know this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog like yours take a massive amount work?
    I am brand new to running a blog but I do write in my diary daily.

    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
    Have a look at my site ... mad hatter outfit

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A fascinating discussion is worth comment.
    I believe that you should publish more about this issue,
    it might not be a taboo subject but typically folks don't speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!
    Here is my web-site ... louis vuiiton leather goods

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you're in reality a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a wonderful task on this topic!

    my site - http://www.theartistknitsthemitten.org/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your website
    by accident (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

    Also visit my blog post; ロレックスコピー

    ResponderEliminar

¡Gracias por dar vidilla al blog con tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...